Prototypes are an integral part of the engineering product development process. As the name describes, rapid prototyping is an accelerated form of manufacturing in product development.
Whether to access the general appearance of the product or to test its functions and performance, rapid prototyping is necessary.
With the help of computer aided software engineers are able to design products with higher speed and accuracy than ever. At the same time speedy manufacturing of the sample components which are as close as possible to the final product is equally important.
Rapid prototyping allows engineers to quickly transform their ideas into physical products and leads the way to enhance its appearance and functions. This can be done in various processes such as 3D printing, CNC manufacturing, SLA, vacuum casting and many more.
Benefits of Rapid Prototyping:
- Quick and affordable production of prototypes than conventional methods
- Reduce product development cycle time to market
- Reduced overall product development cost
- Allows engineers to perform functionality testing
- Produce multiple prototypes to comparison and better feedback
- Ability to evaluate human factors and ergonomics
- Reduce financial risk involved in manufacturing before production
Technorithm Engineering is a one-stop-shop for all your prototyping requirements. We offer extensive prototyping processes i.e. 3d printing, injection moulding, vacuum casting, CNC machining, soft tooling, etc. our in-house design team is an added advantage to support our clients with quick alteration in design when asked.
With the help of our extensive expertise and range of technologies, we help our clients to reduce the lead time by producing high-quality and low-cost prototypes.